Friday, June 16, 2006

Wanton

What would life be without a whole lot of passion eh? I really like this one.

I didnt see you last night
didnt soothe your skin,
didnt lick your lips,
didnt inhale your life,
didnt -
couldnt make you mine.

And now on the bed you rest,
exhausted by Night,
drained by black liquid
of lifeless lithe no more,
tormented by the feline's
see no more.

Inhaling and exhaling
to the waves of Life,
such a fragile being,
trapped in a man's body,
my secret eternal lover,
And I never wanted you more.

Those lips
who have kissed fields of flesh
slightly opened,
allowing the Soul to take a peek
of what should have been me,
drinking in his masculine beauty
that has made me his, countless nights.

Inhaling and exhaling
to the waves of Life,
such a fragile being,
trapped in a man's body,
my secret timeless lover,
And I never wanted you more.

Those hands
that have left me trembling a sin
slightly flickered
and with my soft bosoms on them
I wonder if he could feel
the beatings of his own in mine?

My secret eternal lover
I could never wanted you more.