Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I'm Shortlisted For Short+Sweet 2009! :)


Yay yay yay.


Unlike my previous attempts at writing scripts (procrastinate-yawn-scratch-forget script-repeat ordeal), I took my own sweet time with this one and managed to submit it earlier than the actual dateline (bangga bangga). And now, I've been informed by KLPAC "The Waiting Room" is in the 22 shortlisted accepted scripts for performance this August! Weee! I'm so excited.


Note to oneself: This is so not poetry but I really shouldn't be discriminating other genres, right right? :P Wish me luck!

(For more information on Short+Sweet 2009, click right here please)

7 poetic mutterings:

Sokat said...

serious jeles ni

dlu pernah submit tp xdpt ... this is cannot be ...

kne try lagi...

PuakaDariPatpong said...

wah!!!

saya berharap anda terpilih.

nanti mau menonton karya itu.

amin~

Sheena Baharudin said...

Sokat: Of coz kene try lagi! Awat cheq tak hantaq script for 2009?

Bawang: Mekasih mekasih. Amin.

Nore said...

All the best madam! I hope the script will be staged! =)

-Syahirah

dizzy said...

congratulations :) and I highly believe in genre non-discrimination!

Nisha said...

wahh.. bangga untuk lecturer saya.
hns..hns..

=)

Sokat said...

x anta sbb I dunno it's an annual thingy...