Friday, October 08, 2010

JOM! : Suara Tulus at MPO



Hello beautiful people!

I am excited about this one and the universe seems to be thinking the same way about this. Was supposed to have class 5.00 pm -6.30 pm on the very same date but thanks to this thing called pre-registration of courses, I have decided (without much thought put into it) to postpone my class. Only on the way back to my room did it occur to me that I am now more than available to check this event out! *happy dance.


Blending music with poetry, the renowned poet recites Suara Tulus, Rindu Ibu and Khazanah, among others, to music. The concert also includes Harp and Piano solos as well as a sung version of Suara Tulus.

MPO Seni Ensemble
Foo Mei Yi piano
Datuk A Samad Said poet
Taheera vocals

The Details

Date: 12 October 2010, Tuesday
Time: 6.30 p.m.
Venue: MPO, KLCC
Entry Fee: RM40
Dress code: Smart Casual

NOTE: If you're going as well, drop me a hello! We sit "together-gether". Cheers!

0 poetic mutterings: