Thursday, April 28, 2011

JOM! : April Readings@Seksan


I am sincerely indebted to Sharon Bakar and the people who made Readings@Seksan what it is today. Had my first slam experience in 2007 plus my very first 'serious' reading as a poet in Feb 2009 at the very same place. It's also THE watering hole for amazing individuals and writers to get to know one another and just appreciate literature (+ the talents who produced them.) It's very chic, I tell you. *grins*

So, if you have never heard about this event (oh em gee, where have you been??), then I strongly encourage you to drop by Bangsar this weekend. I promise you that you will love it :)

The Details

Date: 30 April 2011, Saturday
Time: 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm
Venue: Seksan's, 67, Jalan Tempinis Satu, Lucky Garden, Bangsar

Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187303841316403

** Readings has its own FB page and the lovely Sharon Bakar not only co-organises the event and teaches creative writing but also has her very own blog and a twitter page as well. Follow her, follow her now ;)

0 poetic mutterings: