Thursday, April 28, 2011

JOM! : May Poetry Slam - Bee Aggressive!



Argh, poetry slam is this 7th May and I CAN'T BE THERE! *cue thunder & lightning*

... Don't mind me. I have this tender/soft spot for the art of poetry slam especially its development in good ol' Kuala Lumpur that I do try my best to attend each and every one of them. Would be lovely to attend this upcoming one especially when I am supposed to perform few of my poems (previous slam champion will be invited to perform and NOT judged. So yeah, I did win the last one. Ngeh) but I can't coz this body *points to body* has to be in China that week.

But if you guys are in town, don't miss this. And ooh, Elaine Foster is still on the look out for aspiring poets/slammers to hit the mic so if you know deep in your guts that life is too short not to be heard, this is your chance to do it. Best of luck and have fun!

The Details

Date: 7 May 2011, Saturday
Time: 9.00 pm onwards
Venue: The Bee, Jaya One

Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157101737686142

** Interested to slam? All you gotta do is email Elaine at elainefoster78@gmail.com! Cheers!

0 poetic mutterings: