Sunday, June 19, 2011

Write On! : Alina Rastam's Poetry Workshop

(Image courtesy of: link)


I saw this on Sharon Bakar's blog (my primary source of what-who-where in the KL literary scene) and went: "No!" *slaps forehead, gently.*

I have another workshop on the same weekend and pretty much have to say no to this workshop. If it wasn't for the workshop (I'll tell you more about it), I would consider attending it. But if you are free, and I hope you do, do give the second day of the workshop a try (we have already missed the first day) and tell me all about it once you're back from the workshop :)

Hi there,

I will be running a poetry workshop at the end of the month. The details are:

Day 1: Sat 18th June 2011 2pm - 7pm
Day 2: Sat 25th June 10am - 5pm.

Venue: 15 Persiaran Syed Putra, KL.
Fee: Rm 300

This workshop will be very 'hands on' i.e. there will be lots of activities and exercises aimed at getting people to come up with ideas that they can use for poems, and to basically get writing! Please let me know if you are interested in joining us; and please pass this on to friends who might be interested.

All the best,
Alina

0 poetic mutterings: