Thursday, April 19, 2012

Travelogue: Lompat Cik Sheena, Lompat! (Trans.: Jump!)

I have been blessed with many opportunities to travel and see the world. That I can't deny and the best thing is that, I enjoy it thoroughly and immensely. I should also mention that I tend to make a fool of myself whenever I am in front of the camera... Anyway, people started taking pictures of me jumping and it took awhile for me to realise that I should be doing this more often when I travel. There are quite a number of places that I didn't lompat in. Oh well. So enjoy the ones I do have in my collection. Have a laugh. I will post up more lompat pictures the next time I travel in the future, God willing!

Wat Chedi Luang, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Linh An Tu Temple, Da Lat, Vietnam.



The Imperial City, Hue, Vietnam.

Intramuros, Manila, the Philippines.

Kangding, Garze Prefecture, China.

Boat Pier, Krabi, Thailand.

Red Sand Dunes, Mui Ne, Vietnam.

Opera House, Saigon, Vietnam.

Patuxai, Vientiane, Laos.

Berkemban in Preah Khan, Angkor, Cambodia.

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Universal Studios, Singapore.

Wat Xieng Thong, Luang Prabang, Laos.

Yes, this is how I walk. It makes taking lompat pictures easier :P


0 poetic mutterings: