Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Letter From My Mother 2 Days Before Her 54th Birthday




Salam anak2 kesayangan mama,

Got a confession to make.

Now it’s confirmed that the longest mama can go without seeing Nana, Sarah and Amin is 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, every single moment is filled with the thoughts of the 3 of you. It’s like the love that is inside me is so much more than what my heart can hold.  Tried giving more to Ayah but I think I am smothering him with love as it is and the only way to stop me from bursting is to get in the car with ayah, hold you close to my heart, tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of the person that you have become, have our family lunch or dinner and then drive back to Kemaman or a simpler way would be to write to my kids. Definitely cheaper he… he…

Take care, be safe always and don’t neglect your solat. It only takes less than an hour and you still have 23 hours for yourself.

Love you forever,
Mama & Ayah.

0 poetic mutterings: