Friday, August 30, 2013

Jom!: August Readings@Seksan

Click on Poster to Access the FB Link

Hello beautiful people!

Here's an option if you are:

  • thinking of celebrating Merdeka a little bit different from before
  • planning to celebrate a literary Merdeka
  • wanting to hang out and check out one of the many poetry gigs in Kuala Lumpur
  • searching for copies of Rhymes for Mending Hearts ;)
  • feeling like a hug from yours truly.
I will be performing old and new poems at Seksan. This will be my 4th time performing there and Readings and I go way back. It was the scene of my first Slam, my first Causeway Slam, my first proper reading event, my first performance as part of the Poetry Underground collective and now, my first proper reading as a published poet. Don't mind the use of proper. I am just being improperly cheeky.

Can't wait to see you!


0 poetic mutterings: